Learn what the exercise files are and how to access them.
- You'll hear me reference multiple templates throughout this course to help you develop effective B2B marketing. If you have access to the exercise files for this course, you can download them to your desktop. If you don't have access to the exercise files, that's okay, I encourage you to still follow along as we go through the course. Let's get started.
- Learning the role of a B2B marketer
- Maximizing the relationship between B2B marketers and sales
- Setting objectives
- Writing different types of objectives
- Benchmarking against objectives
- Identifying your competition
- Anticipating future trends
- Developing a marketing strategy
- Developing buyer personas
- Writing an insightful creative brief
- Measuring and optimizing
Skill Level Beginner
Marketing Foundations: Customer Decision Journeywith Dina Shapiro50m 50s Intermediate
Marketing Foundations: International Marketingwith Doug Ladd1h 59m Appropriate for all
1. Business-to-Business Marketing Basics
2. Setting Objectives
3. Understanding the Marketplace
4. Developing a Marketing Strategy
5. Being Human
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.