Keyword research will help you understand what people are searching for, and you can use this information to build your content or even steer your business in a different direction. In this video, learn how to leverage a tool called KWFinder.
- [Instructor] When you're deploying … a lot of content or evaluating new opportunities for ranking … it's really helpful if you can identify keywords … that have a low SEO difficulty to rank for. … In other words, they're not as competitive. … And KWFinder is an incredibly popular tool … with a fairly accurate assessment of difficulty, … so it's great for this use case. … Now, you can start the research either with a keyword … that you have an idea on, in this case meal delivery, … or you can even search by domain and get ideas from there. … We'll start by searching by keyword, … and next we have the option to add in a location. … You can select from several countries … or simply type in a very specific city, … say Santa Barbara, California, and choose from the list. … If you're a local business and you're targeting … local search results you're going … to want to indicate a specifc geographic location … because different locations lead to different search results … so always target the location where your audience …
- Setting SEO goals
- Working with Google Search Console
- Evaluating SEO problems
- Using Google diagnostic tools, including web.dev
- Configuring and using the Screaming Frog SEO Spider
- Getting started with Keyword Planner
- Structuring data
- Using SEMrush
- Conducting keyword research
- Using BuzzSumo for content research
Skill Level Intermediate
1. A Look at Goals
2. Google Search Console
3. Google Diagnostic Tools
4. Screaming Frog SEO Spider
5. Keyword Resources
6. Google Structured Data
9. Bonus Tools
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.