When it comes to SEO, the technical structure of your site can be a factor in how Google ranks you in the search results. In this video, learn how to use a free tool from Google to measure your site speed.
- [Instructor] Google has recently launched a new resource, … called web.dev, and this resource is a wonderful way … to both stay up to date with Best Practices, … as well as to evaluate the performance of your web site. … You'll notice a test my site button here toward the center … of the screen, and this brings you into the measurement tool … of web.dev which will essentially audit your site … and provide you with valuable insights about what … you need to fix, and maybe what you're doing well. … All of those insights are going to be very specific, … and you can learn all about each of these areas … by selecting the learn tab, here at the top of the screen. … You'll notice that Google has broken this into various … sections, information on fast loading times, accessibility. … You can also scroll to the bottom to read … about SEO audits and even Best Practices. … As you identify issues with your site, this is a great … resource to learn more about each of those various problems … that this tool may call out. …
- Setting SEO goals
- Working with Google Search Console
- Evaluating SEO problems
- Using Google diagnostic tools, including web.dev
- Configuring and using the Screaming Frog SEO Spider
- Getting started with Keyword Planner
- Structuring data
- Using SEMrush
- Conducting keyword research
- Using BuzzSumo for content research
Skill Level Intermediate
1. A Look at Goals
2. Google Search Console
3. Google Diagnostic Tools
4. Screaming Frog SEO Spider
5. Keyword Resources
6. Google Structured Data
9. Bonus Tools
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.