- Examine thought leadership versus promotion in relation to content.
- Determine how to solve problems through content.
- Explore ways to use content for referral generation.
- Identify how the fundamentals to creating an editorial plan.
- Recognize that the monetary results are in the follow up.
Skill Level Intermediate
- I'm John Jantsch, author of Duct Tape Marketing. I've been working with small business owners and marketing my own small business for almost 30 years, well before we had Google and Facebook and e-mail, and heck, the internet. You know what worked back then to generate leads? Being educational not salesy. Providing useful information and insight, over hyper and buzz. The fact is, that's exactly what works today. Sure we might call it content or even content marketing, but in the end the person or business that understands the needs, wants, problems and challenges experienced by perspective customers, can use the many distribution channels available to our prospect today to provide that useful, educational, trust building content in an effort to generate ideal leads, and eventually customers.
In this course I break down the best ways to take content from being, just another tactic you have to add to the list, and show you how to use every word, image and video you create to meet your overall marketing and business objectives. So let's get started.