- Thought leadership vs. promotion
- Solving problems with content
- Effective SEO
- Using a content strategy for referral generation
- Keyword research for intent
- Investing in video content creation
- Driving traffic to your content
Skill Level Intermediate
- I'm John Jantsch, author of Duct Tape Marketing. I've been working with small business owners and marketing my own small business for almost 30 years, well before we had Google and Facebook and e-mail, and heck, the internet. You know what worked back then to generate leads? Being educational not salesy. Providing useful information and insight, over hyper and buzz. The fact is, that's exactly what works today. Sure we might call it content or even content marketing, but in the end the person or business that understands the needs, wants, problems and challenges experienced by perspective customers, can use the many distribution channels available to our prospect today to provide that useful, educational, trust building content in an effort to generate ideal leads, and eventually customers.
In this course I break down the best ways to take content from being, just another tactic you have to add to the list, and show you how to use every word, image and video you create to meet your overall marketing and business objectives. So let's get started.