Coming up with new ideas for blog content isn't always easy. In this video, learn how to use BuzzSumo to conduct content research to help generate new ideas that can simultaneously boost your SEO.
- [Instructor] BuzzSumo is a great platform … for content marketers and SEOs to … discover engaging content and come up … with ideas on articles to write about. … Now not only can you identify topics … that'll be valuable for your SEO efforts … but you can also see content that's already … been published, how well it's performing, … and engage with influencers that can help … amplify your message and help further … the backlinks that you're acquiring. … Now much of SEO is about creating great content … but it can be hard to pick and plan … the best content that is relevant to … your target audience and also answers … their most in demand questions. … BuzzSumo has some great features … that help you unlock those insights. … Now this is a paid service. … It starts at about $950 if you pay … in advance for the year, or it's $99 a month. … It does offer a free trial … and you may even see great value … even if you only use it for one month … as a way to plan out all of your content … for the next six months to a year. …
- Setting SEO goals
- Working with Google Search Console
- Evaluating SEO problems
- Using Google diagnostic tools, including web.dev
- Configuring and using the Screaming Frog SEO Spider
- Getting started with Keyword Planner
- Structuring data
- Using SEMrush
- Conducting keyword research
- Using BuzzSumo for content research
Skill Level Intermediate
1. A Look at Goals
2. Google Search Console
3. Google Diagnostic Tools
4. Screaming Frog SEO Spider
5. Keyword Resources
6. Google Structured Data
9. Bonus Tools
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.