Google makes it easy to measure the performance of your site, your rank, and how well you're trending in searches. In this video, learn how to report in the Search Console to measure your search performance.
- [Instructor] Once you've got … Google Search Console configured … and it's had time to collect data, … you're going to start seeing reports that look like this, … and you're likely going to spend much of your time … in the performance result here on the Search Results tab. … It's here that you get a really interactive … and comprehensive view at just how well … your site is performing on Google search results. … Now, at a glance, you're going to have a chart view, … and you'll see this for a particular date range, … and that date range is set here in the bar … at the very top of the page. … Here, we can see the filter Search Type, … so we're looking at all Web searches, … and the date range for the last three months. … Now, you can select into any of these filters … and change them, say the last six months, … and choose Apply, and all of the insights on this page … will change to correspond with the filter you've added. … At the top of this chart, … we can see that we're looking at total clicks, …
- Setting SEO goals
- Working with Google Search Console
- Evaluating SEO problems
- Using Google diagnostic tools, including web.dev
- Configuring and using the Screaming Frog SEO Spider
- Getting started with Keyword Planner
- Structuring data
- Using SEMrush
- Conducting keyword research
- Using BuzzSumo for content research
Skill Level Intermediate
1. A Look at Goals
2. Google Search Console
3. Google Diagnostic Tools
4. Screaming Frog SEO Spider
5. Keyword Resources
6. Google Structured Data
9. Bonus Tools
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.