Deirdre Breakenridge shares some best practices for team collaboration and alignment to increase the accuracy, efficiency, and success of your GTM plan.
- For a new product launch you'll need to have a compass…to show where you're going and how you'll continue…in the right direction.…In marketing we call this compass…a key performance indicator or KPI.…A KPI is a measurement metric that helps organizations…determine the effectiveness of their…current business initiatives.…KPIs are used to help business leaders to make…more informed decisions and to guide their companies…to achieve business success.…There is no one way to select your KPI system.…
Unfortunately, it's not always a straightforward process.…There are hundreds of KPIs and metrics,…far too many to track,…so you have to narrow down the playing field…to determine which KPIs would be appropriate for you…without becoming overwhelmed with too much data.…Here are several considerations when selecting your KPIs.…Number one, a business is ever changing and so is…the environment in which it operates.…Make sure your KPIs are easily translated into information…that will give your leadership team a clear course…
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Building your go-to-market (GTM) plan foundation
- Assessing whether you need a marketing or GTM plan
- Entering new markets with a competitive advantage
- Developing your product vision and message
- Setting your product price at launch
- Setting up your channel strategy
- Driving better channel performance
- Evaluating KPIs and metrics
- Storytelling and the customer journey