Learn the different types of measurement tools available like analytics tools like Unmetric, monitoring tools like Brandwatch, and content management suites like Contently.
- Many businesses monitor success…with just one measurement tool.…Unfortunately that approach provides a limited understanding…of their progress with content.…So let me tell you about different types…of content measurement tools that will give you…a comprehensive understanding of your results.…While this won't be an exhaustive list,…I'm going to share four types…that will help you start securing the right mix…of measurement tools for your enterprise.…Marketing analytics tools allow your team…to regularly monitor, measure,…and analyze the metrics you've chosen…to represent aspects of your campaigns.…
Most analytics tools give you the option…to customize the data in the dashboard…so you can monitor it based on the goals…and metrics you've selected.…These tools access your company's data pool directly…from your own social media accounts,…websites, and campaigns.…You'll likely use both a web analytics tool…to understand your website's performance…and a content specific analytics tool…to analyze your audience interactions with content.…
- Determine the benefits of content measurement.
- Define benchmarking.
- Identify the stages of the buying process.
- Compare vanity and actionable metrics.
- Identify an attribution framework.
- Explore how to automate reporting by a stakeholder.
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Why Measure
Challenges to address3m 24s
2. Create a Campaign
3. Choose Content Format and Channel
4. Pair Metrics
5. Set Up a Reporting System
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.