There's many different types of content available to share on social media. Learn how to figure out which types of content are worth investing in for your purposes.
- Variety makes your messaging stick.…When you share different types of content…with your audience on social media,…you accomplish three things.…You'll stand out amongst the noise,…you'll reach a diverse mix of people,…and you'll address a wide range of customer issues.…Here are the leading types of content…worth sharing on social media…and including in your content series.…First, there's foundational content.…This is the content that explains your offerings…in tangible terms your audience can understand…without being promotional.…
It's the introductory information…that describes your business, your values,…and expertise in a succinct manner.…This is mainly to potential customers.…Foundational content is what you'll create first…in your website and social media.…Since it provides context for your audience,…you'll link back to this information often…in other content.…In addition, foundational content is evergreen,…meaning it'll stay accurate and relevant for a longer time.…This content type is valuable…for explaining your company's position in the marketplace…
- Why invest in social media?
- Developing a documented strategy
- Defining your audience
- Finding the right channels
- Understanding the nuances of different social networks
- Developing a content series
- Publishing best practices
- Competitive intelligence
- Understanding paid advertising
- Driving results with paid ads
- Pairing metrics to goals
Skill Level Beginner
Atlassian JIRA: Installing and Administeringwith Sandra Toner2h 58m Intermediate
Creating an Editorial Calendarwith Brian Honigman1h 18m Beginner
1. Overview of Social Media
Why invest in social media?3m 22s
2. Develop a Documented Strategy
3. Finding the Right Channels
Invest in a few key channels2m 34s
4. Leading Social Media Networks
5. Develop a Content Series
6. Publishing Best Practices
7. Integrating Social Media
8. Social Listening
9. Paid Advertising
10. Social Media Measurement
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.