In this video, learn the concept of workflow, before and after your agile marketing transformation.
- Establishing the right workflow for your marketing…means setting yourself and your teams up for success.…The right workflow resembles a circle or a cycle.…This often requires some fundamental shifts in how you work…because traditionally speaking,…marketing has been organized around a triangulated workflow.…Here's what I mean.…Think of a triangle, three distinct points.…A triangulated workflow is where each of these areas,…strategy, implementation and validation happen in a cascade…also known as a waterfall approach.…
First, the strategy is created…and then the marketing project is implemented…and then later on someone takes a look at the data…to see how well it performed.…Now, imagine the alternative.…Think about a circle.…A circular workflow begins with a strategy…and smoothly transitions into implementation and validation.…So these don't happen in silos…but instead they happen in unison.…So let me give you an example here.…Let's assume you're working on a social media campaign…for a high tech product.…One of the things you might do…
- Who needs agile marketing?
- Triangulated vs. circular workflows
- Core values of agile marketing
- Data's role in marketing
- Analytics for agile marketing
- Reviewing best practices for data-driven marketing
- How to effectively bring a team together
- Using agile marketing tools
Skill Level Intermediate
The Data Science of Marketingwith Chris DallaVilla2h 21m Intermediate
Marketing Analytics: Setting and Measuring KPIswith Adriaan Brits34m 54s Intermediate
1. The Agile Marketing Playbook
2. Citizen Data Scientists and Agile Marketing
3. Agile Marketing Team
4. Agile Marketing Tools
Next steps1m 4s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.