Deirdre Breakenridge helps you understand the importance of each selling channel. She poses some questions around employee training as it relates to your sales or customer service staff.
- The effort you put into training your sales…and support team shows in the interactions…with your customers.…Your go to market plan is an opportunity to develop…and deliver the best materials and to educate…your sales and support team on how to use them.…You can't just provide your sales and support team…with a selling playbook and then rush…to market your product.…The training has to come first.…What are companies doing to get their sales and support…teams ready to interact and build relationships…with customers?…Here are several ways to prepare for the best experiences…with the right materials.…
Start with brand education.…You have to go beyond your new product…to first make sure your sales and support team…understand your brand.…You want them to understand what you value…and why your customers want to do business with you.…Educate your team on the customer from the new trends…in the market to consumer buying behavior.…Share those buyer personas that you've developed…so your team has a vivid picture of the customer,…
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Building your go-to-market (GTM) plan foundation
- Assessing whether you need a marketing or GTM plan
- Entering new markets with a competitive advantage
- Developing your product vision and message
- Setting your product price at launch
- Setting up your channel strategy
- Driving better channel performance
- Evaluating KPIs and metrics
- Storytelling and the customer journey