In this video, begin to uncover ways to conduct marketing ethics training for large, medium, and small organizations.
- Training has to lead to compliance. … You want to select the methods, materials, … and formats that work for you … whether you're a large, mid-size, or smaller company. … When you're setting up your marketing ethics … training program, regardless of the size of your team, … be sure to work with your HR department, … who can align with you to enhance employee compliance … by enlightening employees on the purpose of marketing ethics … before you create a mandatory training program. … Incorporating your training … into overall company ethics guidance. … Marketing ethics should not be a stand-alone program. … Using relatable, real stories in training. … The closer employees connect to the story, … the more training will resonate. … Teaching employees to unlearn specific and questionable … behaviors that have occurred previously. … Setting up benchmarks to test and demonstrate knowledge … and recognize if employees have successfully completed … their training and are headed toward compliance. …
- Defining your marketing ethics
- Building an ethical culture
- Ethics for advertising, PR, and cause marketing
- Training your team
- Measuring ethical behavior
- Ethics in action: case studies