Join Brad Batesole for an in-depth discussion in this video Trade shows, part of Offline Marketing Foundations.
- Trade shows give businesses an amazing opportunity…to connect with new customers.…These industry and niche-specific events…are a goldmine of opportunity.…Ranging from small and local…to gigantic and international,…trade shows are everywhere.…And trade shows are so effective…because the audience is highly targeted.…Attendees are already primed…to be interested in your business…and, typically, understand what you do.…There's also ample opportunity…to connect with key industry influencers,…the press, vendors, and potential customers.…
You can make new friends at trade shows…and also deepen existing relationships,…leading to more money in your pocket.…If you've never promoted your business…at a trade show or conference,…you might wanna look into the opportunity.…It's fairly easy to sponsor, attend,…or exhibit at a trade show.…To get started, you'll wanna find conferences…and trade shows in your industry.…After ensuring that your audience will be there,…decide if you wanna sponsor the event,…exhibit, or simply attend.…
- Identify the pros and cons of offline marketing.
- Recognize the fundamentals of audience development in offline marketing.
- Recognize how to break down expenses when setting up an offline marketing budget.
- Explore the elements of using direct mail in offline marketing.
- Examine the use of events such as promotional giveaways and trade shows in offline marketing.
- Identify the pros and cons of using print advertising in offline marketing.
- Break down the benefits of television and radio advertising.
- Explore the fundamentals of using promotions in offline marketing.
Skill Level Beginner
1. Offline Marketing Overview
Deciding how much to spend4m 38s
3. Direct Mail
6. Television and Radio
Getting media mentions4m 50s
Next steps1m 12s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.