Billy the consumer comes over to the Acme website and clicks around. He eventually puts something in the shopping cart but doesn't buy it. Google Analytics 360 is tracking every click. This video shows Google Analytics creating a segment of people who hav
- [Instructor] Now that we've seen all the different tools,…let's make it all a little more real…with an example of how they all work together.…Let's say we've got an ecommerce website…that sells all kinds of coffee cups.…In an ideal world, our customers will find us,…they'll look through our products,…and eventually they'll add them to the shopping cart…and hopefully check out.…Every step of this checkout process…represents a point at which our shoppers could abandon…and that's costing us money.…So we go into Google Analytics 360…and we take a look at the shopping behavior reports.…
The first thing we see…is that only about 18% of the people that visit our site…are actually looking at our products.…Knowing that, we could dig into all kinds of other reports…to try to figure out why,…but there's also a huge drop off…between people adding things to their shopping carts…and actually buying them.…So why would that be?…If people are interested enough in a product…to add it to their cart,…then why is only one in five of them actually buying?…
David begins by going through each application and sharing best practices for using each tool, and then provides an example scenario demonstrating how each tool can be used together in order to solve typical issues faced by today's enterprise marketer.
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Collecting and analyzing data with Google Analytics 360
- Streamlining technical implementations with Google Tag Manager 360
- Testing and personalizing with Optimize 360
- Attributing value to campaigns with Attribution 360
- Integrating Google Surveys 360 as a source of customer data
- Tracking and optimizing a typical digital consumer interaction
- Managing, activating, and reporting across multichannel marketing campaigns
- Optimizing digital budget allocations with attribution