Join Brad Batesole for an in-depth discussion in this video Tracking offline marketing ROI, part of Offline Marketing Foundations.
- With online marketing, it's easy to tell…exactly where traffic is coming from…with an analytics platform.…Offline marketing can be a lot tougher to track.…You're not getting data…the moment a user sees your ad,…clicks on it, or fills out a lead form.…But this doesn't make tracking…your return on investment impossible.…You'll actually be able to use…a lot of the same strategies…you use online offline.…One approach is to use…tracking links in every URL you print.…Using Google Analytics,…you can add campaign parameters to your URL.…
So www.yoursite.com might become…yoursite.com?utmcampaign=mycampaign…&utmedium=offline&utmsource=directmail,…that sort of thing.…You can do a search for Google Campaign URL Builder…if you need help generating these tracking links.…But that URL is going to be really long,…and nobody will type that in…if they saw it on a postcard or flyer.…So it's ideal to turn that long URL…into a short link.…You can also set up a custom link from your own website.…
Let's say you offer mobile carwash services.…
- Identify the pros and cons of offline marketing.
- Recognize the fundamentals of audience development in offline marketing.
- Recognize how to break down expenses when setting up an offline marketing budget.
- Explore the elements of using direct mail in offline marketing.
- Examine the use of events such as promotional giveaways and trade shows in offline marketing.
- Identify the pros and cons of using print advertising in offline marketing.
- Break down the benefits of television and radio advertising.
- Explore the fundamentals of using promotions in offline marketing.
Skill Level Beginner
1. Offline Marketing Overview
Deciding how much to spend4m 38s
3. Direct Mail
6. Television and Radio
Getting media mentions4m 50s
Next steps1m 12s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.