Building on the information presented so far, this video tests these theories targeting this group.
- [Instructor] At this point,…we've used Google Analytics 360 and Surveys 360…to identify an area ripe for optimization,…and we've got a pretty strong hypothesis…that if we were to add sizing information…to our product pages,…we'd get more people through the checkout process.…To test, prove, and quantify the impact of our hypothesis,…we're going to use Optimize 360…to set up a split test and run an experiment.…Again, we're going to keep things simple here,…and we'll go ahead and create a new A/B experiment.…
In our example, we're going to test version A,…our original product page,…against version B where we add in the sizing information.…Once we've created our new test,…it's time to create version B,…and we do that by clicking on the New Variant link.…This is going to bring up an overlay of our live website,…but it lets us select and change any aspect…of the underlying page.…In our case, we're going to hover…over the product details text,…and Optimize 360 will find and highlight this section…of the page for us.…
David begins by going through each application and sharing best practices for using each tool, and then provides an example scenario demonstrating how each tool can be used together in order to solve typical issues faced by today's enterprise marketer.
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Collecting and analyzing data with Google Analytics 360
- Streamlining technical implementations with Google Tag Manager 360
- Testing and personalizing with Optimize 360
- Attributing value to campaigns with Attribution 360
- Integrating Google Surveys 360 as a source of customer data
- Tracking and optimizing a typical digital consumer interaction
- Managing, activating, and reporting across multichannel marketing campaigns
- Optimizing digital budget allocations with attribution