See an overview of Google Optimize 360 personalization and testing using shared segments and audiences with Google Analytics 360.
- [Instructor] Okay, we've looked at Google Analytics 360,…where you can find all kinds of insights…about your customers and prospects,…your marketing campaigns and more.…We've seen how Goggle Tag Manager 360 can streamline…the process of getting things installed,…but what happens when you find that great insight?…When you're analyzing all that data…and you find out that,…say a particular page in your checkout process…seems to be losing lots of people,…or when you dig into the behaviors…of a specific segment of returning customers,…and see that there's opportunity to make,…say an upsell experience better.…
This is where Optimize 360 comes in.…Optimize 360 is the testing and personalization…component of the suite.…It allows marketers to run A/B and multivariate tests,…as well as personalize content for specific groups of users.…The way it works is by allowing you to easily change…and modify components of the pages of your websites…and screens of your mobile apps,…and then either test these variations against each other…
David begins by going through each application and sharing best practices for using each tool, and then provides an example scenario demonstrating how each tool can be used together in order to solve typical issues faced by today's enterprise marketer.
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Collecting and analyzing data with Google Analytics 360
- Streamlining technical implementations with Google Tag Manager 360
- Testing and personalizing with Optimize 360
- Attributing value to campaigns with Attribution 360
- Integrating Google Surveys 360 as a source of customer data
- Tracking and optimizing a typical digital consumer interaction
- Managing, activating, and reporting across multichannel marketing campaigns
- Optimizing digital budget allocations with attribution