Learn the critical components for agile marketing strategy.
- The best marketing begins with a sound strategy.…And you'll likely find this strategy in the project brief.…This is a document that defines the overall…trajectory for the project.…But one challenge often faced by marketers…is that the brief becomes cast in stone.…It's difficult or arduous to make changes to the brief…once it's been approved.…The definition when you look Agile up in the dictionary…is being able to move quickly and easily.…The strategy needs to be able to do that, as well.…The expectation with the client and the team…should be established so that they know and are okay with…the idea that certain aspects of the strategy…will iterate and change over time.…
So instead of a strategy brief you might have…a strategy brief 1.0, and 2.0, and 2.1,…and so on and so forth.…Here's an outline of elements each Agile marketing…strategy should include.…Let's start with the vision.…The vision is the big picture.…It describes the ambitions for the marketing program,…for the brand, or for the product and service…
- Who needs agile marketing?
- Triangulated vs. circular workflows
- Core values of agile marketing
- Data's role in marketing
- Analytics for agile marketing
- Reviewing best practices for data-driven marketing
- How to effectively bring a team together
- Using agile marketing tools
Skill Level Intermediate
The Data Science of Marketingwith Chris DallaVilla2h 21m Intermediate
Marketing Analytics: Setting and Measuring KPIswith Adriaan Brits42m 5s Intermediate
1. The Agile Marketing Playbook
2. Citizen Data Scientists and Agile Marketing
3. Agile Marketing Team
4. Agile Marketing Tools
Next steps1m 4s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.