Join Brad Batesole for an in-depth discussion in this video Strategic marketing alliances, part of Offline Marketing Foundations.
- Strategic alliances are an often overlooked form…of offline marketing, yet they can yield impressive results.…When two companies come together to share resources,…expertise, or costs, big things can happen.…Olga Mizrahi has a fantastic book called…Sell Local, Think Global, 50 Innovative Ways to Make…a Chunk of Change and Grow Your Business.…In it, she features a chapter on strategic alliances…packed full of great tips.…I'd like to share some of the highlights from her chapter.…
But I encourage you to give her book a look…or check out her website at chunkofchange.com.…Alliances are a form of networking.…It's all about connecting your brand with others…in a mutual manner.…And there are all sorts of opportunities.…You can align yourself with companies…with target market overlap, employees, business groups,…community organizations, and even competitors.…Now, Olga describes a few great opportunities…and benefits to explore.…You can advertise together, share marketing efforts,…share trade show booth space, coauthor presentations,…
- Identify the pros and cons of offline marketing.
- Recognize the fundamentals of audience development in offline marketing.
- Recognize how to break down expenses when setting up an offline marketing budget.
- Explore the elements of using direct mail in offline marketing.
- Examine the use of events such as promotional giveaways and trade shows in offline marketing.
- Identify the pros and cons of using print advertising in offline marketing.
- Break down the benefits of television and radio advertising.
- Explore the fundamentals of using promotions in offline marketing.
Skill Level Beginner
1. Offline Marketing Overview
Deciding how much to spend4m 38s
3. Direct Mail
6. Television and Radio
Getting media mentions4m 50s
Next steps1m 12s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.