Make sure your marketing organization conducts itself in an ethical way. Learn how to implement and reinforce ethical marketing practices that protect your company and your customers.
- There are so many ethical missteps and misconduct in the news today. You don't want to be a part of the negative news cycle. It's time for companies like yours to take accountability and practice ethical values. It starts with your employees. When you focus on ethics, you'll see employee behavior change and better experiences and stronger relationships with your customers. I'm Deirdre Breakenridge, and I've been working with companies to build their ethical marketing champions for years. In this course, I'll guide you to create a roadmap to define and implement ethical practices. By looking at real-world scenarios, you'll test how effective your marketing ethics approach is, with your employees. Don't you want to know that your employees are making wise decisions? You'll also learn how to educate and benchmark marketing ethics as it takes shape. Ethical marketing is not just a definition that people read, but a program that changes behavior, from your new hires entering your company to the lifers that are in your firm. Let's ignite your marketing ethics culture together.
- Examine the connection between leadership accountability and ethical practices.
- List three unethical behaviors that have a negative impact on marketing.
- Explain why marketing ethics training should not be a stand-alone program.
- Recognize the negative impact of using the word “testing” when assessing the effectiveness of an ethics training program.
- Review the importance of being open and transparent with clients.