Join Brad Batesole for an in-depth discussion in this video Speaking opportunities, part of Offline Marketing Foundations.
- If you've ever been to a conference or presentation,…you've seen the power of speaking opportunities in action.…There's something impactful about speaking…to a crowd of people.…It's a perfect way to build your personal brand,…company brand, and grow your business.…Every professional has experiences to share.…Speaking opportunities give you an outlet…to share this experience in your industry,…while connecting with other people.…When you present on a topic you already understand,…it's a chance to share your wisdom.…And speaking shows you're an authoritative,…intelligent figure in your field that can be trusted.…
By proxy, that shows that your business can be trusted,…which increases your sales figures.…Now, it takes a little bit of elbow grease…to find speaking opportunities,…but it's worth the effort.…First, put feelers out in your network.…Who do you know?…Ask your connections if they know…of local or national speaking opportunities.…You never know what might come your way.…And if that doesn't work,…the surefire way to find speaking opportunities…
- Identify the pros and cons of offline marketing.
- Recognize the fundamentals of audience development in offline marketing.
- Recognize how to break down expenses when setting up an offline marketing budget.
- Explore the elements of using direct mail in offline marketing.
- Examine the use of events such as promotional giveaways and trade shows in offline marketing.
- Identify the pros and cons of using print advertising in offline marketing.
- Break down the benefits of television and radio advertising.
- Explore the fundamentals of using promotions in offline marketing.
Skill Level Beginner
1. Offline Marketing Overview
Deciding how much to spend4m 38s
3. Direct Mail
6. Television and Radio
Getting media mentions4m 50s
Next steps1m 12s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.