Social media is here to stay. What's more, it's the most powerful way to connect with millennial consumers. In this video, Chelsea Krost covers social media fundamentals, so you can reset your strategy and start to see the marketing results you're looking for from your social channels.
- Social media fundamentals may seem basic,…but there are key elements to consider…when launching your social media channels…and crafting a social media marketing strategy.…Skipping any of these details…could make or break your efforts.…You want to think of each social media profile…as a landing page for your brand.…Consistency, discoverability, focus,…quality, value, content, and relationships…are all some top things to consider.…
If you're dedicated to growing your online community,…then these fundamentals are a must.…First, does your social media handle…align with your brand, business, and persona?…Think about that searchability factor.…If you can snag a handle name…that speaks to your business and brand,…the easier it will be for people to find you.…And even better, if you can match all your social channels…to your website domain.…For example, whether you're trying to find my website,…my Twitter, my Pinterest, my LinkedIn, or my Instagram,…all of my social channels are @ChelseaKrost,…relevant to my brand and easy to remember.…
- Cite the ways in which millennials are a catalyst for change.
- Describe effective ways to attract millennials to an event.
- Explain how to define your signature traffic builder.
- Describe how referral and affiliate links help generate traffic.
- Summarize the top five ways to compensate an influencer.
- Explain the importance of creating a social media content calendar.