Learn how social media marketing creates purposeful community engagement and drives traffic to your company's website.
- Social media marketing helps you to create brand and…product awareness, generate demand, delight customers,…and drive conversions to leads and sales.…Using social media as a part of your marketing program…gets your audience to rally around the content you share,…or to embrace your campaign by collaborating, sharing…passionately, and taking affirmative action.…Although communications tactics support your strategy,…you want to avoid just rolling out with a lot of…social stuff in the form of tweets, Instagram and…Facebook posts, snaps with fun filters, or…Pinterest boards that don't really help you achieve…your goals.…
Here are several important areas of focus to help you…create a successful social media marketing program.…Number one: defining your social media effort.…It's the why of social media, and what you're…trying to achieve.…Here's the part of your campaign that needs to be specific,…with clear cut, measurable goals.…Is your social media program a way to build your community,…create more awareness, and drive people to your website?…
- Recall the definition of a brand positioning statement.
- Explain the importance of market research.
- Recognize the definition of market segmentation.
- Summarize the characteristics of three types of competitors.
- List three key inputs of a marketing communications program.
- Determine the best strategy for standing out when there is a lot of competition.