- Analyzing your strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (SWOT)
- Adapting your social media plan to capitalize on your strengths
- Reviewing new features in the major social networks
- Facebook side-by-side video
- Instagram stories and live video
- LinkedIn hashtags and mobile video
- YouTube membership and ads
- Snapchat audience match
- Buyable pins on Pinterest
- Optimizing paid, earned, shared, and owned media
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Martin] A week doesn't go by without big news from the main social media platforms. Maybe Facebook or Twitter changed their newsfeeds or Instagram and Snapchat offered up new ad options or YouTube decided to be more like a TV newsfeed. That's what we're going to cover in this course. What's new on the social media marketing landscape and what your business needs to know. We'll start by showing you how to conduct a social media audit. You'll learn how to dig into your findings, analyze the results and use data-driven insights to help shape your content marketing plans.
Hi, I'm Martin Waxman, an independent PR agency owner. I conduct social media training workshops and social media audits for companies of all sizes and I teach social media. I'm also a bit of a social media news junkie. I'm going to zero in on the latest developments on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Snapchat and Pinterest and how they affect your brand. I'll show you how to refine your content mix, choose a social media marketing platform and develop a paid, earned, shared and owned media strategy for your business.
So, don't be afraid of the swirling, fast-paced social media flow, I'm going to give you a content marketing life jacket that helps you stay afloat. Ready, set, let's jump in.