LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Summarize what a social media audit tells you.
- Explain how to analyze your SWOT and adapt your social media plan.
- Describe how various social media platforms promote social media marketing efforts.
- Recall ways to better understand your customers’ behavior.
- Explain how to optimize paid, earned, shared, and owned media.
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Martin] A week doesn't go by without big news from the main social media platforms. Maybe Facebook or Twitter changed their newsfeeds or Instagram and Snapchat offered up new ad options or YouTube decided to be more like a TV newsfeed. That's what we're going to cover in this course. What's new on the social media marketing landscape and what your business needs to know. We'll start by showing you how to conduct a social media audit. You'll learn how to dig into your findings, analyze the results and use data-driven insights to help shape your content marketing plans.
Hi, I'm Martin Waxman, an independent PR agency owner. I conduct social media training workshops and social media audits for companies of all sizes and I teach social media. I'm also a bit of a social media news junkie. I'm going to zero in on the latest developments on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Snapchat and Pinterest and how they affect your brand. I'll show you how to refine your content mix, choose a social media marketing platform and develop a paid, earned, shared and owned media strategy for your business.
So, don't be afraid of the swirling, fast-paced social media flow, I'm going to give you a content marketing life jacket that helps you stay afloat. Ready, set, let's jump in.