- Establishing your social media strategy
- Conducting a social media audit
- Analyzing your SWOT results
- Unique drivers for Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and more
- Refining your content mix
- Optimizing paid, earned, shared and owned media
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Martin Waxman] A week doesn't go by without big news from the main social media platforms. Maybe Facebook or Twitter changed their algorithms, or Instagram and Snapchat offered up new shoppable ad options, or YouTube decided to be more like a TV network, or there's a new kid in town, Tik Tok. That's what we're going to cover in this course. How to use social media marketing to help achieve your business goals. We'll start by showing you how to conduct a social media audit. You'll learn how to dig into your findings, analyze the results, and use data-driven insights to help shape your content marketing plans. Hi, I'm Martin Waxman, a digital communication strategist. I conduct social media training and audits for companies of all sizes, and I teach social media. I'm also a bit of a social media news junkie. I'm going to zero in on the latest developments on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Snapchat, Pinterest, and Tik Tok, and how they affect your brand. I'll show you how to refine your content mix, choose a social media marketing platform, and develop a paid, earned, shared, and owned media strategy for your business. So don't be afraid of the swirling, fast-paced social media flow. I'm going to give you a content marketing life jacket that helps you stay afloat. Ready? Let's jump in.