Join Brad Batesole for an in-depth discussion in this video Sign spinners, part of Offline Marketing Foundations.
- Sign spinners are what we call…human directionals in the marketing industry.…This type of marketing may also be referred…to as sign wavers, sign twirlers, or sign walkers.…Using sign spinners as a marketing strategy…boils down to basic human instinct.…If something is moving, you should look at it.…Our brains are wired this way.…So that said, if your sign is moving,…people will look and if they look…and the messaging is great, they might buy.…Sign spinners are surprisingly an active strategy…that businesses with both low-cost and high-cost products…can use in their promotional marketing.…
All it involves is writing short copy,…printing a bright sign,…and paying someone about $13 per hour.…Sign spinners are a cost-effective way…to improve your offline marketing strategy…and since they're portable,…you're not limited to where billboards are.…You can move locations throughout the day.…Perhaps the morning commute…creates ample opportunity at a freeway on ramp…but the lunch rush creates a better opportunity…at a nearby shopping complex.…
- Identify the pros and cons of offline marketing.
- Recognize the fundamentals of audience development in offline marketing.
- Recognize how to break down expenses when setting up an offline marketing budget.
- Explore the elements of using direct mail in offline marketing.
- Examine the use of events such as promotional giveaways and trade shows in offline marketing.
- Identify the pros and cons of using print advertising in offline marketing.
- Break down the benefits of television and radio advertising.
- Explore the fundamentals of using promotions in offline marketing.
Skill Level Beginner
1. Offline Marketing Overview
Deciding how much to spend4m 38s
3. Direct Mail
6. Television and Radio
Getting media mentions4m 50s
Next steps1m 12s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.