Learn how to communicate your offering as buyers progress through their decision-making process.
- Now it's time to get your employee base excited…and ready to share your big news.…Your go to market plan can help you identify…and map out the channels in your organization…that will easily get your messages across.…All employees are different,…so you want to explore the channels…that work the best for them.…Here are several channels for you to consider.…I've recommended these channels to clients…who wanted to communicate new product launch information…to their employees…in a way that was effective and efficient.…
Email push notifications.…Pushing out important messages by email to your employees…can include information about your new product launch.…Email notifications can come from your marketing…or corporate communications department.…They're meant to keep employees informed…about company events, announcements, and dates to remember.…Company newsletters.…From your marketing department to your leadership teams,…company newsletters let your employees know…that something new and exciting is happening…at your organization.…
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Building your go-to-market (GTM) plan foundation
- Assessing whether you need a marketing or GTM plan
- Entering new markets with a competitive advantage
- Developing your product vision and message
- Setting your product price at launch
- Setting up your channel strategy
- Driving better channel performance
- Evaluating KPIs and metrics
- Storytelling and the customer journey