Setting a time frame for your content campaigns helps establish how frequently you will measure your progress. Learn the different types of campaign timelines available to see what works best for your organization.
- Timing is everything, which is why establishing a timeline…for your content campaigns is essential to accurately…monitor their progress from start to finish.…Setting a timeline gives your team a clear understanding…of the resources and staffing needed to execute…a campaign with content,…and how often to monitor your progress.…I once had a client running a three-month blogging campaign.…During that period of time, I analyzed results…on a weekly basis to ensure progress was being made…and gave the client updates once a month to report…how the campaign was performing.…
Creating a timeline from the start helped set expectations…for how often we'd monitor the results…and review them as a team.…There are three ways to establish a timeline…for a content campaign, one of which is defining…a clear start and end date.…Now, this could mean your campaign will run for a month,…three month, six months, or longer.…The length of the campaign really depends on what results…you're trying to achieve.…Building awareness and conversation…
- Determine the benefits of content measurement.
- Define benchmarking.
- Identify the stages of the buying process.
- Compare vanity and actionable metrics.
- Identify an attribution framework.
- Explore how to automate reporting by a stakeholder.
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Why Measure
Challenges to address3m 24s
2. Create a Campaign
3. Choose Content Format and Channel
4. Pair Metrics
5. Set Up a Reporting System
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.