Join Brad Batesole for an in-depth discussion in this video SEO tool categories, part of Marketing Tools: SEO (2019).
- [Instructor] SEO is an ongoing effort, … and if you want to succeed at this race, … you'll be evaluating, tweaking, and refining constantly. … It's really nearly impossible to do this … without leveraging tools. … To gain the necessary visibility into your SEO, … both as a way to understand problems … as well as if your efforts are being successful, … you're going to leverage a variety of tools. … Without them, it'd be like you were dropped … in a brand new city without a map … and asked to drive your car to a specific destination. … I mean, sure. … You could drive around just fine, but eventually, … you're going to either need to pull over and ask for help … or pull out your phone and open up a map … to get detailed instructions. … SEO is much better when you aren't driving around aimlessly. … You'll use tools to identify where you are, … what paths are available, what roadblocks lie in the way, … and to track your progress towards your destination. … When we think about optimizing SEO, …
- Setting SEO goals
- Working with Google Search Console
- Evaluating SEO problems
- Using Google diagnostic tools, including web.dev
- Configuring and using the Screaming Frog SEO Spider
- Getting started with Keyword Planner
- Structuring data
- Using SEMrush
- Conducting keyword research
- Using BuzzSumo for content research
Skill Level Intermediate
1. A Look at Goals
2. Google Search Console
3. Google Diagnostic Tools
4. Screaming Frog SEO Spider
5. Keyword Resources
6. Google Structured Data
9. Bonus Tools
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.