- The power of video marketing
- Video in the sales cycle
- Video keyword research
- Optimizing video for rankings
- Subtitles and closed captioning
- Creating a video optimization plan
- Custom thumbnails
- Analytics and measurement
- Audience retention
- Demographics and traffic sources
- Interaction reports
Skill Level Intermediate
- Visitors who view a video stay on your website two times more than the average visitor, and are 86% more likely to purchase a product. Video is the most powerful, dynamic format to engage, instruct, and entertain. So whether you're selling something as a business, or a creator developing your channel for ad revenue, or developing an audience, this course will walk you through the important elements of a successful strategy. Hi, I'm Matt Bailey, I've been in the online marketing business for over 20 years. And I've worked both on the brand side and the agency side. I've taught some of the biggest brands in the world techniques for creating impactful campaigns and long-term strategy. And now, I want to share that knowledge with you. I've had a lot of fun putting this course together. And I look forward to working through the content with you. Let's jump in.
1. Start with Keyword Research
2. Optimizing Video for Rankings
3. Optimizing for Popularity
4. Get More Clicks from Results
5. Optimizing for Views
6. Analytics and Measurement
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.