Author Jamie Shanks shows how to develop a timeline to complete all the necessary tasks for a successful webinar.
- [Instructor] The very first step of planning…is reverse engineering your goal.…If your goal, for instance, is to create…10 sales-qualified leads this month…for your sales organization, you need to work…backwards to understanding the leads,…which is broken up between registrants…and attendees for the event.…And here's how you get to that equation.…First, script out your goals, 10 sales-qualified leads.…Work backwards to what is required to…achieve a sales-qualified lead.…
In our world, we would call this a sales-accepted lead.…So you need to break out the ratio of sales-accepted…leads needed to achieve sales-qualified leads.…For instance, say that's 33%.…So you'll need 33 sales-accepted leads…to achieve 10 sales-qualified leads.…Well now you need to work backwards even further.…You need to work towards marketing-qualified leads,…also known as MQLs, and the ratio of…MQLs to SALs, sales-accepted leads.…
If in that instance it's 25%, the marketing-qualified…leads you'll need is 132.…But you have one more layer to go.…
- Reverse engineering your sales goals into webinar registrants
- Analyzing topics in advance
- Identifying influential panelists
- Marketing and attracting panelists
- Using trends to build your story
- Building a promotional press kit
- Getting the audience involved
- Working with sales on lead development
- Following up after the event
Skill Level Intermediate
Marketing Foundations: Customer Segmentationwith Doug Ladd1h 15m Appropriate for all
1. Planning and Preparation
2. Assembling Your Group of Panelists
3. Assembling Your Story
5. On-Air Webinar Tips
6. Post-Event Promotion and Conversion
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.