Learn how to start with referrals and work your way back to the awareness stages when reverse engineering your marketing hourglass.
- Okay, now I want to flip this hourglass completely over.…I want you to begin with referrals as the goal.…I'll probably repeat this throughout this program.…You'll hear it again maybe in this video.…This is so important…because we are so aligned as marketers…to think with the copy, the ad, how do we get the click…and we have to actually map out with your entire team…what we want people thinking, feeling, doing, saying…90 days after and work back to awareness.…
So collect your team, get your sales folks,…get your marketing folks, get your service folks,…get your finance folks even involved in this…and start understanding how all of the handoffs work,…where are the gaps, are there elements that you need to add,…how do you define a metric for each?…So in other words, how do you know…when somebody has moved from know to like to trust?…How can you signal that?…How can you track that?…How can you gauge where they are?…My experience is that those gaps…exist most often in those handoffs…between departments or even between people…
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Establishing a lifecycle baseline
- Understanding lifecycle thinking
- Beginning with the end in mind
- The marketing hourglass method
- Mapping the journey's touchpoints
- Setting goals for the journey
- Reverse engineering your marketing hourglass
- Engaging your team in the journey
- Overview of the lifecycle stages
- Using content to guide your journey
- Customer experience in the first 90 days
- Getting customers to re-enter the journey