Author Jamie Shanks covers best practices for running a Q&A.
- [Instructor] Set a framework and an expectation…with your team that you'll go live with Q&A…within 25 minutes of the start of the webinar.…The reason for this is so many questions…will begin to develop over the course of the webinar,…specifically if you're entering in new data,…facts, and really pushing buyers off their status quo.…Give the audience an ability…to have their questions addressed,…because if you let it drift too long…you'll lose their interest, because they'll appear confused.…
Make sure that you set up a Q&A session…within 25 minutes to 30 minutes of your webinar start.…
- Reverse engineering your sales goals into webinar registrants
- Analyzing topics in advance
- Identifying influential panelists
- Marketing and attracting panelists
- Using trends to build your story
- Building a promotional press kit
- Getting the audience involved
- Working with sales on lead development
- Following up after the event
Skill Level Intermediate
Marketing Foundations: Customer Segmentationwith Doug Ladd1h 15m Appropriate for all
1. Planning and Preparation
2. Assembling Your Group of Panelists
3. Assembling Your Story
5. On-Air Webinar Tips
6. Post-Event Promotion and Conversion
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.