Join Brad Batesole for an in-depth discussion in this video Promotional giveaways, part of Offline Marketing Foundations.
- Who doesn't love free stuff?…I can guarantee you that your prospects…probably won't turn down a freebie.…Promotional giveaways are a fantastic way…to build excitement and value around your brand.…Giveaways and freebies range…from the benign and humble keychain…to as fantastic as exclusive vacations in the Bahamas.…Regardless of the freebies you give,…they immediately draw people's attention to your brand.…There are nearly infinite types of promotional giveaways.…Shirts, mugs, journals, pens,…USB chargers, flashlights and even bug spray…have found happy homes as promotional giveaways…and before you say it, this stuff isn't useless junk either.…
Studies show that promotional giveaways are more memorable…than TV commercials.…In fact, conference attendees are 50% more likely…to stop by your booth if you're giving away freebies.…So there's clearly a lot of excitement…around free giveaways.…Leverage this delight by promoting your brand…in the process.…Promotional giveaways are beneficial…because they have a lasting impact on your brand.…
- Identify the pros and cons of offline marketing.
- Recognize the fundamentals of audience development in offline marketing.
- Recognize how to break down expenses when setting up an offline marketing budget.
- Explore the elements of using direct mail in offline marketing.
- Examine the use of events such as promotional giveaways and trade shows in offline marketing.
- Identify the pros and cons of using print advertising in offline marketing.
- Break down the benefits of television and radio advertising.
- Explore the fundamentals of using promotions in offline marketing.
Skill Level Beginner
1. Offline Marketing Overview
Deciding how much to spend4m 38s
3. Direct Mail
6. Television and Radio
Getting media mentions4m 50s
Next steps1m 12s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.