Join Brad Batesole for an in-depth discussion in this video Printing and distribution, part of Offline Marketing Foundations.
- When it comes time to print and mail…your first advertisement, you've got a lot of options.…For starters, you can send solo pieces…or participate in shared mailings.…A shared mailing will place several offers…from the same companies that share a similar goal…and similar audience, into one envelope.…With solo pieces, you'll need to work…with a printer and a direct mail house.…Many printers will offer mailing services as well,…so be sure to ask your printer and compare costs.…The mail house is responsible for printing the addresses…and postage on each mailer, as well as sorting them…to secure better pricing with the USPS.…
You can take a look at print companies like PSPrint.com…or VistaPrint.com, for affordable online print…and mail options, but, I also encourage you…to talk to vendors in your local community.…I'm all about supporting local when possible,…and there's an added benefit to being able…to proof the actual print piece…before it's distributed in the mail.…Outside of printing and mailing your pieces solo,…
- Identify the pros and cons of offline marketing.
- Recognize the fundamentals of audience development in offline marketing.
- Recognize how to break down expenses when setting up an offline marketing budget.
- Explore the elements of using direct mail in offline marketing.
- Examine the use of events such as promotional giveaways and trade shows in offline marketing.
- Identify the pros and cons of using print advertising in offline marketing.
- Break down the benefits of television and radio advertising.
- Explore the fundamentals of using promotions in offline marketing.
Skill Level Beginner
1. Offline Marketing Overview
Deciding how much to spend4m 38s
3. Direct Mail
6. Television and Radio
Getting media mentions4m 50s
Next steps1m 12s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.