Learn the best practices for data-driven marketing.
- One of my heroes in the data visualization space…is this guy named Edward Tufte.…He's a professor at Yale.…Here's one of my favorite quotes of his.…"If the statistics are boring,…"then you've got the wrong numbers."…I love that, it's so simple, yet so true.…But, there are some things about data…that aren't quite so simple.…One of the biggest hurdles you're going to experience…in moving to Agile Marketing…is really just about change management.…It's important to get everyone on the same page…with this new approach, and that can take some time.…I've developed a set of best practices…for data driven marketing,…and I want to share the three most important ones with you.…
This will help you overcome some of those challenges…before they become blockers on your path to becoming…an Agile marketer and a citizen data scientist.…First, remember that Agile Marketing is one step at a time…in a continuous delivery loop.…Above all, when it comes to your data,…don't attempt to do everything at once.…The phrase, "boil the ocean," comes to mind here.…
- Who needs agile marketing?
- Triangulated vs. circular workflows
- Core values of agile marketing
- Data's role in marketing
- Analytics for agile marketing
- Reviewing best practices for data-driven marketing
- How to effectively bring a team together
- Using agile marketing tools
Skill Level Intermediate
The Data Science of Marketingwith Chris DallaVilla2h 21m Intermediate
Marketing Analytics: Setting and Measuring KPIswith Adriaan Brits42m 5s Intermediate
1. The Agile Marketing Playbook
2. Citizen Data Scientists and Agile Marketing
3. Agile Marketing Team
4. Agile Marketing Tools
Next steps1m 4s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.