Join Brad Batesole for an in-depth discussion in this video Parties, part of Offline Marketing Foundations.
- Parties aren't just for birthdays.…They're a fantastic way to connect with other professionals…in a fun, lively setting.…Business events are at risk of seeming…too formal, serious, and stuffy.…But they're the perfect chance to really be informal.…Now, parties aren't exclusive…to any type of business either.…B2B and B2C companies can use parties to their advantage.…B2B parties commonly maintain a level of professionalism…that you wouldn't see in B2C events…but it's still about having fun.…
This can range from throwing a launch party,…retirement party, a ribbon cutting,…a first Friday celebration, and even an unbirthday party.…A B2C parties on the other hand focus more…on community building around a certain product or brand.…For example, Coca-Cola might throw a block party…with free soda which builds brand awareness…while creating a space for people…to make happy memories around the Coca-Cola brand.…The old college adage rings true in the professional world…and partying makes you popular.…
It's a type of event marketing that when done well,…
- Identify the pros and cons of offline marketing.
- Recognize the fundamentals of audience development in offline marketing.
- Recognize how to break down expenses when setting up an offline marketing budget.
- Explore the elements of using direct mail in offline marketing.
- Examine the use of events such as promotional giveaways and trade shows in offline marketing.
- Identify the pros and cons of using print advertising in offline marketing.
- Break down the benefits of television and radio advertising.
- Explore the fundamentals of using promotions in offline marketing.
Skill Level Beginner
1. Offline Marketing Overview
Deciding how much to spend4m 38s
3. Direct Mail
6. Television and Radio
Getting media mentions4m 50s
Next steps1m 12s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.