There are lots of metrics options to choose from, but you don't want to select the wrong ones. Learn why and how to pair the right metrics with the right goals for each of your content campaigns.
- Without metrics, it is impossible to measure your goals.…Without goals, your metrics have no direction.…Goals and metrics need each other to have meaning,…and to provide you with the insights needed…to deploy, adjust, and evaluate your campaigns.…In this video, we'll discuss how pairing…a few metrics with each of your goals…will go a long way towards accurately measuring…the success of your content marketing.…Keep in mind that not all metrics are the same.…The ones that measure the success of your goals…you're focused on are your leading metrics, or KPIs.…
Key Performance Indicators.…KPIs are the most meaningful and informative metrics…chosen by your company to assess the performance…of each of your campaigns.…With so many metrics to choose from,…it is important to select a few KPIs to pair with your goals…to provide your team with a clear focus.…Let's say your latest initiative…is focused on the goal of driving engagement.…The metrics you might use to measure the goal…are the number of comments and shares…
- Determine the benefits of content measurement.
- Define benchmarking.
- Identify the stages of the buying process.
- Compare vanity and actionable metrics.
- Identify an attribution framework.
- Explore how to automate reporting by a stakeholder.