In this video, learn how to navigate the most popular areas of Google Search Console.
- [Narrator] Once you've configured Google Search Console, … and it's had a chance to collect data, … you'll arrive at an overview page … that looks a little like this. … Now, your overview page will show you a summary … of everything that's going on … with the property that you're tracking. … This'll include an overview of your performance, … and here we can see a chart … that has a particular date range. … We can also drill into specific details, … such as our search results or our discover results. … We can also look at coverage issues, … all of the enhancements that are attached to our property, … such as mobile usability, … AMP pages, logos and so on. … It's valuable to check in periodically … and look for any spikes or any issues … that allow you to then click in to the open report dialogue … to dive deeper into that particular issue. … Here we can see there's been a slight spike in errors, … so I might want to open that report, … which will allow me to dive deeper … into the problems that we're encountering. …
- Setting SEO goals
- Working with Google Search Console
- Evaluating SEO problems
- Using Google diagnostic tools, including web.dev
- Configuring and using the Screaming Frog SEO Spider
- Getting started with Keyword Planner
- Structuring data
- Using SEMrush
- Conducting keyword research
- Using BuzzSumo for content research
Skill Level Intermediate
1. A Look at Goals
2. Google Search Console
3. Google Diagnostic Tools
4. Screaming Frog SEO Spider
5. Keyword Resources
6. Google Structured Data
9. Bonus Tools
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.