The more you can help a prospect or customer, the less likely they are to seek outside counsel for help. While you can’t directly control outside influence, you can learn to manage it.
- As we continue, we're going to talk more about…developing these specific marketing pieces…that align with the buyer journey.…But this can start to make it feel like you have…tremendous control over the outcome.…As long as you're identifying each scenario appropriately.…But, another disclaimer for you.…The truth is, as much as we can map this all out on paper,…there's a ton of outside influence…that can mess up the best laid plans.…Outside influence can come from other brands,…from a consumer's friends, their community,…even who they follow on social media.…
It shows up in the form of third party reviews,…media mentions, even the political climate.…While you can't directly control this outside influence,…you can manage it.…Building up loyal customers generates…new conversations in new communities.…Encouraging happy customers to leave reviews…improves your standing on third party sites.…Developing educational content and pursuing PR,…can help steer the storyline the media produces.…Customers are most open to influence during the…
Learn about the five unique segments of the funnel: awareness, interest, desire, action, and loyalty. Explore touchpoints and discover how to create campaigns that drive customers through the funnel. Plus, find out how to improve the performance of your funnel, and evolve it to meet the changing needs of your business and your buyer.
- What is the marketing funnel?
- Segmenting the marketing funnel
- Mapping the buyer's journey
- Creating a marketing sequence
- Converting: Moving through the funnel
- Improving the funnel
- Evolving the funnel
Skill Level Beginner
1. Marketing Funnel Basics
2. Marketing Funnel Segments
3. The Buyer's Journey
4. A Marketing Sequence
A funnel scenario3m 57s
5. Moving Through the Funnel
6. Improving Funnel Performance
7. Evolving the Funnel
Next steps1m 15s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.