This video takes us back to Johnny the marketer, who wants to see how that ad campaign contributed to revenue in comparison to all the other campaigns they were running. See a fast walk-through of the various multichannel funnels and attribution reports o
- [Instructor] So, we've been identifying…and targeting different audiences…with all kinds of campaigns…across all kinds of different channels.…And we've been using Data Studio…to provide the ongoing reporting…that helps us manage our marketing efforts…to ultimately sell more coffee cups.…And even though we've got lots…of these different campaigns out there…targeting different audiences…at different stages of the customer journey,…we have to share one budget.…That means we're going to have to start figuring out…just how valuable each of these channels are…and how much of our budget we should be spending on them.…
The challenge here comes down to attribution,…and the Google Analytics 360 Suite can help us here…in a few different ways.…First, we can drill into all of these different channels…and the campaigns we're running there…with a host of acquisition reports inside Google Analytics.…Here, we'll see whatever campaigns we've tagged properly…and whatever conversions we've configured.…We can see that our organic SEO efforts, our paid search,…
David begins by going through each application and sharing best practices for using each tool, and then provides an example scenario demonstrating how each tool can be used together in order to solve typical issues faced by today's enterprise marketer.
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Collecting and analyzing data with Google Analytics 360
- Streamlining technical implementations with Google Tag Manager 360
- Testing and personalizing with Optimize 360
- Attributing value to campaigns with Attribution 360
- Integrating Google Surveys 360 as a source of customer data
- Tracking and optimizing a typical digital consumer interaction
- Managing, activating, and reporting across multichannel marketing campaigns
- Optimizing digital budget allocations with attribution