Measuring content provides you with an endless amount of insights to act on in the future. Learn how to optimize your strategy based on results gleamed from measuring content.
- The data collected from your content marketing campaigns…is only as useful as what you do with it.…So I want to show you how to use the information…you've collected from measuring content…to optimize your strategy based on what drove results…in past campaigns and what didn't.…As you're reviewing your data ask yourself…the following questions to help improve…how your company approaches content.…Based on the results you've achieved…should you be creating more content?…Never create content just for the sake of it.…Instead, if you notice a certain type of content…is performing well, like a particular video series,…consider increasing how often you're publishing the videos…to see if that impacts your results or not.…
Also analyze the topics covered in your content…to identify any patterns in terms of what subject matters…resonate most.…Increases in some content types…will be more beneficial than others.…What topics have yet to be explored by your company…and other in your industry?…Identify subject areas that haven't been…
- Determine the benefits of content measurement.
- Define benchmarking.
- Identify the stages of the buying process.
- Compare vanity and actionable metrics.
- Identify an attribution framework.
- Explore how to automate reporting by a stakeholder.
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Why Measure
Challenges to address3m 24s
2. Create a Campaign
3. Choose Content Format and Channel
4. Pair Metrics
5. Set Up a Reporting System
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.