Create curiosity and you're likely to move someone from the middle of the funnel to conversion. Learn how content marketing plays a huge role in creating curiosity, reinforcing your brand values, promoting your innovations, and more.
- When it comes to the middle of the funnel … there's typically a laundry list of available improvements. … Much of that will come from your marketing sequences … and identifying how to refine your messaging. … You may also need to add or remove touchpoints … and expand upon how you handle nurturing. … You'll continue to try new messaging, … develop new marketing collateral, … and adjust your touch points … to meet the needs of your consumer. … But let's take a step back. … If we really think about it, … the best way to get someone through the middle of the funnel … is to make them self motivated to move through it. … If the consumer is motivated and enthusiastic, … they'll pull themselves down the funnel on their own. … So, how do we do that? … By creating curiosity. … Give the consumer appealing information, … but don't give too much away. … Why do people trade an email for a white paper? … Because they're curious what it has to say. … Why do you read all the product specs … on that new Apple iPhone? …
- What is the marketing funnel?
- Segmenting the marketing funnel
- Mapping the buyer's journey
- Creating a marketing sequence
- Converting: Moving through the funnel
- Improving the funnel
- Evolving the funnel
Skill Level Beginner
1. Marketing Funnel Basics
2. Marketing Funnel Segments
3. The Buyer's Journey
4. A Marketing Sequence
A funnel scenario3m 57s
5. Moving Through the Funnel
6. Improving Funnel Performance
7. Evolving the Funnel
Rethinking the funnel2m 41s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.