Brad shows how to evaluate your website and identify conversion goals, measure and interpret website analytics, get the most out of SEO, and set up your first text and display ads. See how to connect with communities on the leading social networks, learn best practices for developing and distributing video marketing content, and find out what makes an email marketing campaign successful. This course also covers content marketing, mobile marketing, and influencer marketing, as well as recommendations for expanding your digital marketing skillset. Upon completing this foundational digital marketing course, you'll be equipped with skills and strategies that can help you navigate today's online landscape and develop a smart plan of action.
This course is part of a Learning Path approved by the American Marketing Association.
Gain the skills you need to become an AMA Professional Certified Marketer (PCM) in Digital Marketing by using the industry-leading courses and resources in the Learning Path. Take the AMA certification exam to show that you have what it takes to lead the digital transformation.
- What is online marketing?
- What makes a website effective?
- Working with a designer or developer
- Creating engaging web copy
- How online analytics work
- Using goal tracking
- Exploring the conversion funnel
- Defining key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Essential SEO techniques
- Conducting keyword research
- Creating a content strategy
- Leveraging local SEO
- Understanding who's on social media
- Marketing with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Pinterest
- Creating compelling video marketing campaigns
- Building an email marketing plan
- Finding and engaging influencers
- Running A/B marketing tests
Skill Level Beginner
- Marketing is a fundamental part of every business, and in today's market it moves fast. It seems every day there's a new tool, a new tactic, and a new report in regards to marketing. In this course, I'm going to guide you through the hyperactive and accelerated marketing landscape. I'll walk you through the ins and outs of building a digital strategy and driving awareness to your business. This includes everything from evaluating your website to looking at the future of online marketing. Hi, I'm Brad Batesole, and I've been in the world of marketing for over 15 years.
In this course, I'll be showing you how to integrate analytics into your workflow, touch on the foundations of SEO, and look closely at creating your first text and display ads. We'll also explore the rapidly changing world of social media and video marketing. There I'll be giving you insights into each of the major platforms, along with helpful tips to make your campaigns a success. Together, we'll also look at e-mail marketing, content marketing, influencer marketing, and mobile marketing. Whether you're looking to start your own home-based business or working for a large corporation, you'll find the skills you need to connect with your customers online all in this course.
Let's get started.
What is online marketing?2m 37s
1. Digital Marketing Strategy
2. Exploring Digital Marketing
3. Starting with Your Website
4. Foundations of Analytics
5. Search Engine Optimization
6. Search and Display Marketing
7. Social Media Marketing
8. Video Marketing
9. Email Marketing
10. Content Marketing
What is content marketing?2m 17s
11. Mobile Marketing
Mobile applications3m 6s
12. Expanding Your Digital Marketing Skills
13. Influencer Marketing
Next steps1m 21s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.