In this video, learn the tools and resources available for improving offsite visibility to impact your SEO.
- [Narrator] Step away from your website … and you'll encounter all of the offsite factors. … These factors focus primarily … on achieving links to your site … from other reputable sources around the web. … The more people that are talking about your site … from contextually relevant sources, the better. … If you sell airplane parts … and airplane-related websites link to you, … Google knows you're legitimate … and it understands your category better. … You see, it's more important … on who links to you … than just how many people are linking to you. … To begin to evaluate all of the offsite factors, … you're going to encounter tools, … such as Google Search Console, Ahrefs, … SEMrush, and BuzzSumo. … All of these are commonly used to evaluate … your offsite characteristics. … …
- Setting SEO goals
- Working with Google Search Console
- Evaluating SEO problems
- Using Google diagnostic tools, including web.dev
- Configuring and using the Screaming Frog SEO Spider
- Getting started with Keyword Planner
- Structuring data
- Using SEMrush
- Conducting keyword research
- Using BuzzSumo for content research
Skill Level Intermediate
1. A Look at Goals
2. Google Search Console
3. Google Diagnostic Tools
4. Screaming Frog SEO Spider
5. Keyword Resources
6. Google Structured Data
9. Bonus Tools
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.