Learn how every great marketing plan breaks down each marketing activity into its objectives and tactics. Explore marketing tactics you can deploy to develop a strong marketing plan.
- Next, what I like to do is, as I'm creating my plan, … I like to look at three things, … which I call objectives, tactics, and assumptions, … and if I break down each marketing program … into objectives, tactics, and assumptions, … then I can actually start building out more of the plan. … The first thing I like to do is understand … what am I trying to do? … What am I trying to get out of this? … If I can build this detail out for each one of my plans, … then I'm going to be much better off. … Also, I want to make sure that you understand … to build a marketing calendar. … A marketing calendar will actually take … each one of these marketing programs, … the objectives, the tactics, and the assumptions … that you're doing for each one, … and actually plot it out in a timeline. … I love marketing calendars, because they tell you … actually how to execute the business. … All right, so for each one of these, … let's talk a little bit more about … objectives, tactics, and assumptions. …
This course was created by EntrepreneurNOW. We are please to offer this training in our library.
- Setting goals for the acquisition plan
- The role of thought leadership
- Containing sales and marketing costs
- Prioritizing acquisition programs
- Measuring the success of marketing initiatives
- Leveraging social media
- Measuring success via retention