Learn how to convert a lead to a customer using email best practices regarding layout, subject lines, headlines and body copy.
- People ask me all the time, is email still effective? … My answer? … Yes, when email best practices are followed. … Email can be a really effective tool … to nurture relationships, deliver customized content, … and convert your lead to a customer. … Let's start with best practice tips … to create an inviting, effective email layout. … First, be clear and consistent in the From label. … This can be your company name … or a recognizable employee name. … Use the same From label in all your emails. … It helps people recognize the email source … and trust that they can safely open the email. … Place the most relevant, attention-getting information … prominently and at the top of the page, … so people don't have to scroll down too far … unless they're interested in more detail. … The preheader text should augment the subject line. … Preheader text is a very brief summary, … usually just one sentence, … that follows the subject line … when the email is viewed in someone's inbox. … Preheader text invites the reader to open the email …
- Setting business and lead generation objectives
- Targeting your audience
- Publishing regular and relevant content
- Creating a compelling offer and CTA
- Designing a signup form and landing page
- Scoring leads
- Nurturing leads
- Creating a positive purchase experience
- Exceeding customer expectations
- Improving customer loyalty and advocacy
- Measuring and optimizing performance
Skill Level Beginner
1. Set Business Objectives
2. Entice Prospects
3. Convert Prospects to Qualified Leads
4. Transform Leads to Customers
5. Create a Positive Purchase Experience
6. Exceed Customer Expectations
7. Create Loyal Advocates
8. Measure and Optimize
Next steps1m 25s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.