- Congratulations on completing Marketing Ethics. … You're ready to begin your journey. … Here's what you can do to kick off … the marketing ethics program in your company, … and apply what you've learned. … Go ahead, grab your marketing and PR team … as your first group of ethical champions. … Start here and then build outward into other departments. … Before you start to build out, make sure you have … your benchmark metrics set and tracked … in a marketing ethics dashboard. … Your dashboard can be as simple as using Excel, … Google Sheets, Apache OpenOffice, which is free, … or Zoho cloud software. … Don't just benchmark and gather feedback at intervals. … With your marketing ethics program … you should always look and be open to feedback. … A constant feedback loop will help you … to keep your marketing ethics program fluid … with good ethical behavior. … Also, be sure to keep an eye on new channels … that pop up, as champions explore, test, and use them … to interact with customers. …
- Examine the connection between leadership accountability and ethical practices.
- List three unethical behaviors that have a negative impact on marketing.
- Explain why marketing ethics training should not be a stand-alone program.
- Recognize the negative impact of using the word “testing” when assessing the effectiveness of an ethics training program.
- Review the importance of being open and transparent with clients.