Join Deirdre Breakenridge for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Marketing Ethics.
- Congratulations on completing Marketing Ethics. … You're ready to begin your journey. … Here's what you can do to kick off … the marketing ethics program in your company, … and apply what you've learned. … Go ahead, grab your marketing and PR team … as your first group of ethical champions. … Start here and then build outward into other departments. … Before you start to build out, make sure you have … your benchmark metrics set and tracked … in a marketing ethics dashboard. … Your dashboard can be as simple as using Excel, … Google Sheets, Apache OpenOffice, which is free, … or Zoho cloud software. … Don't just benchmark and gather feedback at intervals. … With your marketing ethics program … you should always look and be open to feedback. … A constant feedback loop will help you … to keep your marketing ethics program fluid … with good ethical behavior. … Also, be sure to keep an eye on new channels … that pop up, as champions explore, test, and use them … to interact with customers. …
- Defining your marketing ethics
- Building an ethical culture
- Ethics for advertising, PR, and cause marketing
- Training your team
- Measuring ethical behavior
- Ethics in action: case studies