- Your business blog is so much more than an online diary.…It's a showcase for your thought leadership,…a place to celebrate your customers and staff,…and your company's digital news and content hub.…And it helps you get discovered in search.…We've shown you how to come up with a great idea,…develop a strategy that's tied to your business goals,…and get it all set up and designed.…We've shared tips on creative brainstorming,…and how to establish a workflow…and organize your content calendar.…
From editing and writing to video and audio production…and basic design, we've outlined the key skills…to look for when you're choosing your blogging team.…Remember, it's not just about writing.…Producing a range of multimedia content is key.…Publishing posts on a regular basis can be a lot of work.…And you can increase your content sources…by adding curation, guest blogging, and syndication.…Just be sure you measure what matters,…that is, whether or not your blog is helping…achieve your business goals.…
It takes time, energy and resources to manage your blog.…
- Explain how to determine the purpose of your company’s blog.
- Differentiate among the various top blogging platforms.
- Describe how to choose and write editorial guidelines.
- Name the six steps involved in the workflow and approvals process.
- Summarize some ways you can optimize your blog posts.
- Distinguish among curation, guest blogging, and syndication.